Image Differential Encryption allows you to encrypt files by comparing the color information of an image against the encrypted data to create a new abstract image. When it is time to retrieve the abstratced data simply choose the base image and abstract image then enter the security key to retrieve the encrypted file.
UltraIDE can be an ideal solution for storing and transporting sensitive materials like:
- Sensitive text files containing username and passwords
- Sensitive work files sent through company or public email servers
- Storing sensitive personal images
- Transporting sensitive information between two or more individuals
- Short private audio messages